JD-United
Hi. Please register to take part.

You do NOT need to use a valid email address.
We respect your privacy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JD-United
Hi. Please register to take part.

You do NOT need to use a valid email address.
We respect your privacy.
JD-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue: Bans

2 posters

Go down

Issue: Bans Empty Issue: Bans

Post  PureLust Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Many people who are living outside of Europe are getting all their accounts banned. 
To compound the problem, they are unable to log into the forums to submit a ticket.

I believe we need to discuss this with PWE to find out why it is continuing to happen, and how it can be remedied.

Some of these people are paying customers, so it makes sense for PWE to want them to be able to log in.

There are many topics about this in the official JD forums, but most people who are banned are unable to do any of the suggestions due to the forum ban, and there is no sign this issue will be remedied.
PureLust
PureLust
Admin

https://jd-united.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Issue: Bans Empty Re: Issue: Bans

Post  xXSunakoXx Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:00 am

One of my account got banned today. I live in europe, play in europe and today I can't log on that account because i was banned. I don't know yet why I was banned but when I will know I will put it here as "PWE excuse to ban randomly accounts"

Also to those that think I multi-client X account or share my account you are wrong I follow the rules >.>

My situation show its not only people out of the timezone that get their account banned....

Something I found in the "Terms and Condition of use" thing of PWE: "Please note that regardless of any notice, PWE reserves the right to discontinue the Service or to terminate or suspend your account at any time in its sole discretion for any reason, or for no reason." <- -.- Thank you game that decide randomly to ban an account for the fun.
"PWE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, BLOCK ACCESS TO OR DELETE THE SERVICE OR ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE." <- Then why do we have an "account" , create this account and even follow the rules if it will be banned, blocked, modified or even deleted "for no reason"? PWE should choose : or getting more player in games and stop doing stupid things (ban and else) or ban all players of JD (even those that charge alot in the game were banned)

Last edited by xXSunakoXx on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

xXSunakoXx

Back to top Go down

Post  PureLust Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:49 am

I was banned a while ago too. Took about 20 messages to PWE to get my accounts back. In fact, I mentioned my lawyer, and suddenly that message got a favourable response. Laughing

I'm in Japan, which is not one of the banned countries, but they told me that is the reason I was banned.
PureLust
PureLust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXSunakoXx Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Well added some thing I found on my previous post and...still waiting for the mail that explain why I was banned ._.....

xXSunakoXx

Back to top Go down

Post  xXSunakoXx Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Ok it's definitly sure I got NO mail from PWE telling me why the acc was banned thx PWE you are so cool with your players...

xXSunakoXx

Back to top Go down

Post  PureLust Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:07 am

Sorry for the lack of activity lately. PWE have banned me again for logging in from Japan. Evil or Very Mad
PureLust
PureLust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PureLust Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:28 am

I've been banned a total of 6 times in the last month. This means I can't contact anyone in-game, or post in the official JD forums, effectively shutting me down.
It's not because of JD United, otherwise they wouldn't have unbanned me 4 times. Plus this site does not violate any rules.

Anyway, I'm quitting JD. I don't know if anyone else wants to continue with this project. If so, let me know. I have a lot of useful information, and can also give admin rights to you.

Apart from that, thanks to everyone who believed in this crazy idea of mine enough to try to help. It's a shame I couldn't go further with it, but the problems that made me create this site are the same problems that stop me from continuing.

Best of luck to you all.

CJ
PureLust
PureLust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down