JD-United
Hi. Please register to take part.

You do NOT need to use a valid email address.
We respect your privacy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JD-United
Hi. Please register to take part.

You do NOT need to use a valid email address.
We respect your privacy.
JD-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue: Jade Dynasty updates

2 posters

Go down

Issue: Jade Dynasty updates Empty Issue: Jade Dynasty updates

Post  xXSunakoXx Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:54 am

I don't know if you noticed but in Zhu Xian every updates brings something new. Here in JD: old lottos (they put it back again), the new mount Solaris...It's just the golden version of the Hornclop <- no imagination?Most of the time it's lotto, lotto, lotto and..ah lotto of course. New fashions? once every 6 months for example.
In Zhu Xian they have the Velonus Set in the Marketplace we don't they put alot of new fashions and the most awaited update here in JD (for asc) the new map in Dragon Mountain (that we still don't have and you can see many videos of pvp there in Zhu Xian)

Another case; the Jade Dynasty Anniversary (not sure though but too many people repeated the same thing <- to check) I heard that they got way better reward like sigils whereas here...taichi pill packs, affinity beads and chroma beads?

The patches are made in such way to "force" people to "charge" more and more real money into the game. (<- the everyday box coupon which can be opened only with Tanis Ka Charms (in Marketplace <- how to get jaden hm?))
Why can't we have the same update for the same game?

I think I posted here some point about differences between Jade Dynasty and Zhu Xian (I'm sure there are alot other). If you know other examples about those differences between the 2 version put it here. Also I'm not sure about those infos at 100% because some says yes other no in the end who should I believe? so if you know something at 100% correct me or add it's just to have great examples. I think it might be useful in some way or to compare o.o

xXSunakoXx

Back to top Go down

Issue: Jade Dynasty updates Empty Re: Issue: Jade Dynasty updates

Post  Zarnot Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:56 am

well idk so much about ZX beacuse to me dont work idk how to start the game-.- if somebody know pls tell me i wanna see the differences btw ZX and JD

Zarnot

Back to top Go down